Power International will treat all information regarding you as confidential. Power International will not in the ordinary course disclose any information that it holds about you except in the following circumstances:
1. where Power International is compelled to do so under the Indian law;
2. where you have provided your prior written authorization to do so;
3. where it is in the interest of Power International to do so; or
4. where it is in the public interest to do so.
5. where Power International needs to disclose information to other financial institutions. Power International may be required to disclose information about you to third parties to facilitate the provision of services to you. You may not use or export or re-export the Information or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations in force from time to time.